Local Artists Application
51st Annual Algonac Art Fair
9/2 & 9/3/23
Saturday 10 am – 6 pm, Sunday 10 am – 5 pm
Algonac City Riverfront Park, St. Clair River Drive, Algonac, MI
Rules for Entry:
- Local artists may display on an eight foot table (at the north end of the fair in the middle of the walking area with no tent) for $50.
- Local artists may display in an “easy-up type” tent on the water side or street side for $150.00; one displayer per booth unless juried by committee.
- Each applicant must submit a minimum of three photos of his/her work by JULY 31. Please label all photos with name, title and medium used. PHOTOS WILL BE RETURNED AT FAIR.
- The Algonac Art Fair reserves the right to limit the number of participants in each category.
- Only categories accepted by the Algonac Art Fair may be sold. PLEASE NO BUY AND SELL.
- The committee will not be responsible for loss or damage, although minimal security will be provided overnight. Artists are requested to remove anything of value.
All sales will be transacted and collected by the exhibitor. Each exhibitor is responsible for their own payment of the Michigan State Sales Tax.
- Each participant must furnish their own 8 foot table and chair OR “easy-up type” tent.
- Check-in time will be from 7:00 am to 9:00 am on Saturday, or Friday evening from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm if displaying with a tent. Please unload your vehicle completely and proceed to the official parking area behind the Dairy Queen on Smith Street before setting up exhibit. Shuttle service to and from the parking area will be provided.
- Report to the information booth across from CVS for location of your exhibit space.
Restrictions: No Cars Allowed in the Park
Mail check to:
Algonac Art Fair
PO Box 195
Algonac, MI 48001
For more info, contact Maxine Zamborowski: (810) 580-1874